Wednesday, June 28

Call me Cleopatra


My Aunt Jennifer is an excellent painter, and here's why: I am her MUSE.

While some might take offense to inspiring such creatures as the Hipponkey - I am nothing short of amused. Afterall, why shouldn't magical, mythical creatures find their roots based in my existence?

I love Aunt Jen's work. Not just for the bright colors, the wild jungle themes, and that my name is featured dead center, but rather that with each new client Jen gains from the sales of her children's paintings - I gain a new recruit for my baby army.

So come one, come all! Check out Aunt Jen's site: www.JenPaints.blogspot.com and order a painting for the favorite baby in your life. You've got to give a little, to get a little. And I need to get a few more recruits.

1 Comments:

At 7:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baby Cleo certainly has a magical way of bringing you into her throne. She is surely a royal princess. With her giving out recommendations on great art I am sure the world will take note !!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home