Thursday, June 22

A Tribute


I would like to take a break from my usual discussion of World Domination to begin a Monthly Tribute to any person who ignites the fires of inspiration deep in the belly of my soul.

This month, I would like to take a moment and honor: My Aunt.

Look at Aunt Annie. Her red hair. Her strong, inquisitive body language. Her suave choice in jumpsuits.

I felt it was a good time to step back from the daily toil of my quest for Totalitarian Leadership, an honor a woman of my own heart. And hair color.

So here's to you, Aunt Annie! Keep up your fashion sense! You have inspired me to seek a bit more creativity in my own clothing adventures.

1 Comments:

At 7:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This was tooooo great. Especially, Ă…nnie in the jogging suit that she refused to stop wearing even though she was a tad too big for it/ Too funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home