Friday, March 31

All is not well in Denmark


Whose idea was this?

A day dedicated entirely to... my mom?

Sure, she's cute and all, and no one can top her cow imitations - but Mom gets a birthday?

Inconceivable!

In all my 131 days, never has one been devoted to anyone but me! And as far as I'm concerned, that is how it should be.

But today Grandmommy came over and was gushing over Mom. I was practically invisible. Not one phone call came my way, though the phone was consistently off the hook, and do you think there were any gifts in the postman's delivery addressed to me? Not one.

What is more? Tonight Mom and Dad are going out for a nice french dinner without me. As if I wouldn't enjoy a delectable rare viande l'americanne. C'est incroyable!

Let's just hope this "birthday" thing doesn't repeat itself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home