Tuesday, February 28

Operation: Total World Domination, On Hold


It seems my plans to commence Operation: Total World Domination have been put on hold now that Mom and Dad have thwarted my day care gig.

I suspect it was that freakish creature they call "Ginger" who tipped them off. I saw her lurking around the corner of my crib last week as I completed the blue prints for my latest invention: The Baby Army.

Still, there is hope yet! Word on the street says I'll be getting a doctor for a nanny, and with any luck, she won't be as difficult to convince as my Medicinal Over Lord (aka Grandmom - who keeps insisting I wait until I have full control of my fingers to perform my first human to warthog transplant).

So, perhaps all is not lost. With any luck I can use Dr. Nanny to help me build the prototype for my Baby Army (out of whichever helpless neighborhood kid Mom and Dad pick to Nanny Share).

And once I've achieved Total World Domination, winning American Idol will be a snap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home